How does it work?
Crowdfundingmeister is a flexible-goal crowdfunding platform that lets individuals turn their unwanted household goods or unsold shop inventory into support for innovative startups or established non-profits. We also help individuals to sell their whole household when they want to move to a new (tiny) house and get rid of all their stuff at once. Customers can also opt to support organizations directly by purchasing digital vouchers on the platform that are redeemable for regular goods and services from these organizations.
This is how Crowdfundingmeister works for sellers:
- Register as a seller on our website.
2. List your item on our platform and choose a startup or cause to support; set a price.
3. Each item can support a different cause or project.
4. When an item sells, we facilitate contact between buyer and you, the seller, to organize delivery. The buyer will also be provided contact information for possible transport should it be required.
5. Funds for the sale will be disbursed to the startup or cause you chose to support, and you get a voucher good toward products or services from that organization to spend for yourself!
6. You can buy additional vouchers for goods or services for the causes you support directly, too – these give startups or non-profits support right now, and let you redeem them at your convenience in future.
Visit our location
Crowdfundingmeister is a website from youngbits:
6825 BS Arnhem